Sunday, March 11, 2007

I can I will I should I must!


I have neglected my blog for far too long. Well, lots of reasons. Basically, no time. So whatever rare snatches of time I get, I write or read (well, try to anyway... dont even get me started on the backlog of movies and books and... sigh) I hope, to fix some day, maybe Sunday mornings, something, when I can set aside time just for blogging. And keep at it diligently.

Work has been good. Play, even better. But more on that later. I thought I'd rant about... er myself. And not posting anything here for a while but haven't really the time to rant. Heh.
Long story short, for now, shalt put up two stories that I'd written recent-ish. Still raw and need a LOT of edits, so shall be doing that in future. Editing the post as I get along. Anyway, without further ado.

Read em and weep. Or comment, if you cant weep.

No comments: