Thursday, November 2, 2006

I am dead to the world till the end of the year


There are two things in my life that I have always wanted to do, and that I am finally doing.
I have become *gasp* immoral theatre personality. Er ok, that's stretching it a tad. I am acting, singing, dancing and scripting my lines in the annual Pantomime in Madras. Either way, the thing is, I am performing. On stage. In a bonafide theatre production. Finally.

I am writing a novel. Scratch that. I am attempting to write a novel. And finish it in one month, no less. So it will be a monumentally craptastic novel but hey... it's a start. Writhe first, think later. I haven't the foggiest where it will go and I barely have a plot in mind. But I will somehow somehow get words down on paper. Ok why? Go see http://www.nanowrimo.org/

So for two months, there's work during the day, theatre rehearsals every evening for three and a half hours, and writing in pain till the early hours. Meanwhile, my blog, trusty side-kick, friend in need, pillar of support, shining beacon of hope through dark and trying times etc etc... will sadly, have to suffer.

Till January... Till January...

No comments: